To slow the spread of COVID-19 through the country. The government encourages people to have “social distancing” daily. Staying at home, reducing social gatherings, and avoid unnecessary travel are essential during the outbreak.
WHAT IS SOCIAL DISTANCING?
Because the COVID-19 continues to spread from person to person. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention encourage the following item for how to practice “social distancing” measures:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other individuals in public places.
- Work from home if you can. The workplace could offer flexible work options, including telecommuting or online meetings.
- The school could turn into online learning.
- Avoid group gatherings, including friend’s homes, parks, shops, and other places.
- Stay away from crowded places. A number of sports events have been modified to remove a live audience or to be purely held over teleconference.
- Use the delivery service and disinfect the package before opening.
- Connecting with your friends or family through phone, video calls, SMS, or social media.
- If you have to go out, you must wear a mask and keep a distance from others.
HOW TO KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING DINING?
As more and more governments allow traffic to restaurant and other public places. The restaurant owners begin to arrange how to the social distancing during dining. Dome tent and clear span tent will be perfect options to expand the seating in a rapid manner.
With the modular design, the tent could be disassembly and stored easily after the outbreak. Clean up the frame and PVC fabric for other occasions like weddings, parties, and expo.